See, thatвЂ™s just what the software is ideal for.
Tis that extremely lit time of yearвЂ¦..
movie by snakebuddiesрџђЌ
. ITвЂ™S THAT POINT REGARDING THE YEAR AGAIN MY FRIENDSSSSSSSSS. в™Ґв™Ґв™Ґ
IвЂ™ll be dead before We donвЂ™t reblog this.
we noticed my burnout comic ended up being making rounds https://datingranking.net/upforit-review/ nevertheless the comic that is full no further available following the collegehumor web site went offlineвЂ¦. so here it’s.
i wrote/drew this straight back in 2018 once I was struggling hella that is w and despair. I am hoping most people are care that is taking of :3
effortless pete you son of a bitch, there wasnвЂ™t an indication on this planet which could deliver you against my fury
i never stop laughing only at that post that is fucking
i made holiday cards for several of one’s needs that are queer
iвЂ™d actually appreciate the help, also a reblog would help!
tl;dr NASA employs a number of fucking nerds
Due to Wikipedia, hereвЂ™s the poster NASA circulated for their objective to your ISS:
NASA confirmed for a lot of fucking nerds
*wipes single tear*
TheyвЂ™re simply too stunning.
IвЂ™ve said it prior to, IвЂ™ll say it once more.
NASA workers are, like, the top nerds. The alpha nerds. The nerdiest that is absolute. The nerds other nerds aim to for nerdspiration.
Every thing started out all vanilla but a Expedition 16 they revealed that these were really Masters regarding the Dork region of the Force:
appearance they had been both crabs that are being one other had been a crab!!
вЂњam additionally crabвЂ“wait a minuteвЂќ
okay extremely funny dudes. you’ve got me personally. now seriously who left each one of these neurotypicals in control of the psychological state industry
whom left all of these healthy medical practioners in charge associated with medical center
generally is just what this appears like
Jesus, can you picture just how awful that might be? Individuals with amputations consulting on such things as prosthesis?
Individuals in wheelchairs creating living and working areas for those who have mobility problems?
Autistic individuals really attempting to help other autistic individuals?
OMG, just thing вЂ“ wouldnвЂ™t ti be awful if folks who are now in remission really helped handle the pain sensation as well as other signs that are included with having and dealing with cancer tumors?
After all really, just what on Earth do some of those individuals need to enhance the discussion? Exactly what could they perhaps understand that an able-bodied neurotypical wouldnвЂ™t already fully know? After all, experience does teach all that nвЂ™t much!
My take care of EDS got radically better whenever my doctorвЂ™s kid had been identified.
Dr. Marsha M. Linehan more or less reinvented the world of behavioral therapy after investing years being addressed towards the worst 1950-60s psychiatry had to provide. She developed the system now called Dialectical Behavioral treatment, now considered one of the more treatments that are effective suicidal and self-destructive actions, also just about any kind of kind of mental infection or mood/behavior problems. She managed to do all this BECAUSE sheвЂ™s self-diagnosed with borderline character disorder, perhaps not regardless of it.
She had been identified after DBT became an understood treatment choice, even though sheвЂ™d been considered simply the forefront of dealing with BPD, as soon as she unveiled she also had it a big portion of the psychological state community straight away began dismissing her and her work.
Abled neurotypicals canвЂ™t stand the basic indisputable fact that individuals whom understand the many about coping with disabilities and health problems arenвЂ™t them but are in reality the individuals who possess those disabilities and illbesses
GREETING BACK! For folks who logged down, this is exactly what you missed.
1. @staff made a post pretty much saying вЂњYour stuff isnвЂ™t getting deleted, simply concealed from every person however youвЂќ and вЂњYeah we understand you hate the definition of вЂњfemale presenting nipplesвЂќ but we ainвЂ™t gonna end saying itвЂќ
2. If a weblog has a icon that is pixelated means they got struck because of the ban, you simply cannot see that weblog outside of the sidebar. You can’t also see their archive. Allegedly if you proceed with the advice in this article itвЂ™ll be fixed but only when it absolutely was an accidental banner (aka a genuine sfw weblog)
3. The post Staff made including samples of the thing that was okay to create. It got flagged.
4. Yes, the bots are nevertheless right here. Yes these are typically nevertheless stealing articles and porn that is putting in it. Yes you may still find advertisements with material more intimate than they enable in articles. Yes innocent things are nevertheless getting flagged.
5. Therefore yes, the website remains right here and staff remain morons.